1. Combine the milk, coffee, rice, brown sugar and salt in a large stockpot and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Reduce the heat and, stirring constantly, cook the mixture for 30-40 minutes until the rice is tender and the liquid is almost completely gone.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the cocoa powder, butter, chopped chocolate, orange zest and vanilla extract.
4. Pour into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least an hour.
5. Serve cold or at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (363g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 62 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.9g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 15.3mg||5 %|
|Sodium 192.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 298.4mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.7g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 49.5g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 271
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!