1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In mixing bowl, beat (until fluffy): Margarine, Sugar, Baking powder, Vanilla, and Orange Zest.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
4. Mix (in order until blended): 1 cup flour, milk, 3/4 cup flour, Orange Juice, remaining 1/2 cup flour.
5. Pour into greased 13x9 Baking Dish.
6. Sprinkle Skor bits on top of batter.
7. Bake on middle rack until knife comes out clean (about 35 minutes).
8. Cool on wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 88 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.7g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 44.6mg||14 %|
|Sodium 4782.3mg||165 %|
|Potassium 57.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 22g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 179
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!