Quick to make pasta with shrimp, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, white wine.
1. Add some lime juice to the shrimp, toss and let stand until used.
2. Heat oil and butter in a big deep frying pan (big enough to add all the pasta later). Add garlic and sun dried tomatoes and fry on medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add all spices, mix, and add shrimp (with no liquids) and stir fry for 1 minute. Remove shrimp.
4. Add white wine and let boil, then reduce for 1-2 minute (some liquid should be left).
5. Add broth, mix for 1 minute, add shrimp, mix, add pasta and mix it all for a minute to let all the juices cover the paste.
6. Serve garnished with a generous amount of chive.
7. Don’t blame me for eating too much, you can’t really stop.
Change the spiciness as you like. it's 4 big servings, but it's so good you'll need big servings (it's a warning).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (38g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 7.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 105.8mg||4 %|
|Potassium 180.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 62
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.