1. cook pasta in a large pot. reserve 1 cup pasta water and then drain pasta and return to pot
2. heat oil over medium high heat in a skillet. add sausage breaking meat up with a spoon until browned (about 3 min).
3. transfer sausage to pot.
4. add parsnips to skillet and saute until softened and browned (5 min)
5. add chard and cook until wilted (2 min)
6. transfer to pot and toss. add parmesan and enouch pasta water to create a light sauce that coats pasta
7. season and serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (360g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 2.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 256.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 891.7mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 86.7g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.4g||38 %|
|Sugars, other 77.3g|
|Protein 14.9g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 435
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!