1. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions, folding in 1/3 of the chopped Oreos.
2. Bake according to package directions, until a toothpick inserted 1 inch from the edge comes out clean.
3. Let brownies cool completely.
4. Meanwhile in your mixer bowl beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined and smooth.
5. With a spatula fold in the Cool Whip and another 1/3 of the coarsely chopped Oreos.
6. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of cooled brownies.
7. Now in a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips and the vegetable oil on medium power for 1 minute.
8. Stir and repeat in 30 second increments until melted.
9. When chocolate is melted spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.
10. Now sprinkle the remaining Oreos on top of melted chocolate.
11. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
12. Cut into squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Pan (1118g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 2304 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 256g||341 %|
|Saturated Fat 100.2g||501 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 50.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 21.7g|
|Cholesterol 249.5mg||77 %|
|Sodium 3637.7mg||125 %|
|Potassium 2092.9mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 666.1g||196 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.3g||85 %|
|Sugars, other 644.8g|
|Protein 41.5g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4892
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.