1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
3. In bowl cream together butter & cream cheese until well combined
4. Add sugar and vanilla; mix well
5. Add flour one cup at a time, until it is combined
6. Stir in 1 cup of Oreo cookie crumbs into cookie mix
7. Pour remaining Oreo crumbs into a bowl
8. Roll cookie dough into 1.5" balls then roll in Oreo crumbs
9. Place cookies 1-2" apart on baking sheet
10. Bake on center rack for 14-15 minutes or until bottom just starts to brown
11. Allow to cool
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (56g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 126 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 30.7mg||9 %|
|Sodium 159mg||5 %|
|Potassium 55.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 29.5g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 254
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!