1) Mix pretzel pieces and oreo pieces together and separate into 2 bowls
2) Melt white chocolate bits --each bag separately-----in microwave for 2 minutes at about 5 or 6 power. Stir. Repeat at 30 second intervals until melted and runny. ***MAKE SURE BOWL IS ROOM TEMPERATURE****. HINT: IF MIXTURE IS ALMOST ALL MELTED, REMOVE FROM MICROWAVE AND LET THE REST MELT OUTSIDE.
3) Mix chocolate into first bowl of cookie mixture.
4) Spread out mixture on parchment lined cookie sheet.
5) Repeat for second bowl.
6) Refrigerate and break into pieces when solidified.
Nothing is written in stone here; You can have more or less cookies or pretzels, it doesn't matter. This is the way I melt the chocolate and it works for me. You can melt it any way that works for you. Also, you might want to add salt. Also, if it is holiday time, you can add colored sprinkles eg. blue for Hanukkah, orange for halloween, red, white ,blue for 4th of July etc.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (227g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!