1. In Large Saucepan Cook onion, garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper, in oil over medium heat for 2 minutes
2. Pour in broth, carrots and celery, and bring to a boil
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes
4. Stir in Snow peas and shrimp
5. Cover and cook for 3 minutes
6. Break noodles into 2 inch pieces and stir in soup,
7. cover and cook for 3 more minutes, until veggies are tender and shrimp is pink
8. Stir in Soy Sauce and pepper
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3448g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4460 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 495.6g||661 %|
|Saturated Fat 141.4g||707 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 205.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 106.5g|
|Cholesterol 2539.5mg||781 %|
|Sodium 2462mg||85 %|
|Potassium 6542.1mg||172 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 30.7g|
|Protein 625.8g||894 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7256
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!