Every oven runs a little different so cooking time may vary. It also depends on the thickness of your bacon. The thicker the bacon, the longer it takes. Listen to your nose, it will smell when the bacon is ready… Also, don't do this in a preheated oven. Don't ask me why, but it doesn't work the same. Made that mistake once and I will never do it again! If you want, you can place the bacon back in the oven on warm or about 200º F for a few minutes to keep it warm while the rest of breakfast gets finished.
1. line baking sheet(s) with aluminum foil
2. place cold bacon onto sheet* with a little breathing room between each strip. *make sure the sheet has a lip so that the grease doesn't drip on the bottom of the oven. grease fires are never a good thing :)
3. place sheets into cold oven and turn on to 400º F
4. bake for about 20 minutes flipping halfway through
5. it will look like the above picture when ready. pull out and place on paper towel lined plates to drain excess grease
6. crunch, eat, enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 203 (89%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.5g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 34mg||10 %|
|Sodium 416.5mg||14 %|
|Potassium 104mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.3g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!