These are the yummy ribs I make :)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl combine onions, ketchup, water, salt Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and mustard. With a sharp knife, cut the ribs apart, so they are all separated.
3. Heat a larger lightly oiled skillet over medium high heat. Add ribs and sear until browned. This has to be done in several batches.
4. Place ribs in a single layer in a large baking pan. Pour half of the sauce over the ribs, save the remaining sauce. Cover the pan with aluminum foil as tightly as possible.
5. Bake ribs in oven for 3 hours. Turn and bast meat every 30 minutes or so adding a bit of remaining sauce each time you baste. Uncover the pan for the last hour of baking, and turn and baste every 20 minutes for the final hour.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (907g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1528.1mg||53 %|
|Potassium 808.9mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 96.1g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 93.9g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 397
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.