1. Wash potatoes, but do not peel.
2. Cut into strips about 3/8-inch thick.
3. Spread oil in large, shallow baking pan.
4. Spread potatoes in pan and turn until evenly coated with oil.
5. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Bake at 475 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until tender inside and golden brown outside, stirring and turning occasionally.
7. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 133 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.8g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 2.1mg||1 %|
|Sodium 44.7mg||2 %|
|Potassium 601.3mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 21.8g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 243
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!