1) Stir together the soy sauce, sugar, sriracha, Worcestershire, garlic and ginger. Stir in the lime juice. Place into a resealable bag.
2) Add to the meat and seal the bag.
3) Marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
4) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and set a baking rack on top of the sheet. Lay the slices of meat flat on the baking rack in a single layer. Bake until the jerky is completed dried, 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
5) When it comes out of the oven, let is cool completely before placing into a plastic bag for storage.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (804g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 94 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.4g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 46.9mg||14 %|
|Sodium 120.8mg||4 %|
|Potassium 3629.2mg||96 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.4g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 10.5g||42 %|
|Sugars, other 61.9g|
|Protein 32.6g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 470
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.