1. In a blender, puree the mint, jalape?o, shallot, garlic, vinegar, sugar and 1/2 cup of the oil. Season with salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 450?. In an ovenproof skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil until shimmering. Season the lamb with salt and pepper; add to the skillet, fat side down, and brown over high heat, turning once. Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 12 minutes, until medium-rare. Transfer the lamb to a carving board; let rest for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Blanch the snow peas, about 1 minute. Drain and pat dry.
4. In a bowl, mix the Thai chile, cilantro, snow peas, almonds and the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil; season with salt.
5. Carve the racks into chops; set 3 on each plate. Dollop with the mint chimichurri and serve the snow pea salad alongside.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (229g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1017 (97%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 113g||151 %|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 54.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 37g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 56.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 391.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1053
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.