1. Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position.
2. Line large, shallow roasting pan with heavy-duty foil.
3. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
4. Mix sugar, paprika, pepper, garlic, & salt.
5. Brush both sides of slabs with mustard.
6. Sprinkle both sides with dry rub.
7. Place foil-lined pan on bottom rack.
8. Place ribs directly on oven rack above foil-lined pan.
9. Roast ribs until fork tender (2 to 3 hours).
10. Remove foil-lined pan and pour off fat.
11. Transfer ribs to foil lined pan, meat side down.
12. Turn on broiler.
13. Brush ribs with half the sauce.
14. Broil until glaze bubbles vigorously.
15. Turn ribs and repeat for other side.
16. Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (43g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 12.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 260.3mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.9g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 31.2g|
|Protein 1.7g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 141
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.