1. Spray a large baking pan w/ nonstick spray (make sure there is at least a small “lip” that provides a “side” to the pan, don’t use a flat baking sheet.
2. Slice sausages into thin rounds, about 1/5? thick. If you know how to slice using a “bias” cut, do that. If not, don’t worry about it.
3. Cut potatoes into 1/2? chunks
4. Slice onion and pepper into strips
5. Place all ingredients on baking sheet and drizzle oil over. Use your hands to toss everything together in the oil, making sure everything feels coated.
6. Add salt & pepper and spices (if using)
7. Top w/ sliced banana peppers
8. Bake at 400 for about 30-35 min, until potatoes are tender
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (585g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1240 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 137.7g||184 %|
|Saturated Fat 50.9g||254 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 58.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 16.8g|
|Cholesterol 372.4mg||115 %|
|Sodium 3011.9mg||104 %|
|Potassium 1290.6mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 8.4g|
|Protein 69.8g||100 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1576
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!