1. Place sausage in large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Drain, crumble and set aside.
2. In a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish, arrange the croutons in a single layer. Layer with all cheeses and top with cooked sausage.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, half-and-half, milk, mustard, onion, salt, and pepper. Pour into the dish over the sausage.
4. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
5. The next morning, bake in an oven preheated to 350F for 45 to 60 minutes.
6. Let sit for 20 minutes before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (553g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 703 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 78.1g||104 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.5g||163 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.1g|
|Cholesterol 1543.5mg||475 %|
|Sodium 1223.1mg||42 %|
|Potassium 811.6mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 8.5g|
|Protein 69.4g||99 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1017
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.