1. Grease a 9x 13 inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon of softened butter, arrange the bread slices int eh disk in two rows, overlapping the slices
2. in a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs, whisk in the cream, milk, granulated sugar, and vanilla. Evenly pour the mixture over the bread, cover and refrigerate
3. position a rack in the upper third of the oven, preheat to 375. Remove the baking dish from the refrigerator and let it stand at room temp for 30 min
4. place the brown sugar, pecans, flour, and salt in a medium bowl. Grate the stick of cold butter on top and mix until blended and crumbly. Sprinkle over bread
5. Place the baking dish in the oven and bak, uncovered, until browned and the inside is set but soft, 35 to 40 minutes, cool slightly
6. Dust with the powdered sugar
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3613g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4801 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 533.5g||711 %|
|Saturated Fat 212.1g||1060 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 195.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 66.2g|
|Cholesterol 11213.9mg||3450 %|
|Sodium 4637.7mg||160 %|
|Potassium 4881.9mg||128 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 339.2g||100 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.9g||52 %|
|Sugars, other 326.3g|
|Protein 349g||499 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 7461
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!