1. Butter or Crisco a 9x13" baking dish
2. Arrange the bread slices, standing upright but overlapping each other (the way that dominos look when they are falling)
3. In a large bowl beat the remaining ingredients
4. Pour over bread
5. Refrigerate overnight, basting slices once in a while so that all of the bread slices are moistened
6. Cover the dish
7. Next morning, bake (cover off) in preheated oven at 400 for 20 min
8. Pop under the broiler if it doesn't brown from baking.
9. Sprinkle confectioners sugar on top
10. I served with sliced strawberries and yogurt.
Wait for the photo!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 98.8mg||30 %|
|Sodium 1378.8mg||48 %|
|Potassium 118.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 16.4g|
|Protein 5.8g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 137
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!