1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Stir together salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and cinnamon, then coat pork with spice rub.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides. Remove to roasting pan.
4. Stir together hot sauce, garlic and brown sugar and pat onto top of tenderloin.
5. Cook in the oven for 45 mins or until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (145g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 73.7mg||23 %|
|Sodium 115.6mg||4 %|
|Potassium 499.1mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 27.6g|
|Protein 23.6g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 250
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!