- Mix paan leaves using blender.
- Add all the other ingredients except for water. Mix together for few seconds.
- Add water and food color if using and blend until smooth. Do a taste test to see if you need sugar as Gulkand already has some sugar in it. I added about 2 tsp of sugar and blended it again.
- Keep in fridge until you enjoy.
1. If you are unable to find Sweet paan masala then just use 2 Meetha paan packets that you get in Indian stores;
2. Start by adding just 1/4 cup of water. Because more the diluted the drink will be; the lesser the flavour of the Paan Shots.
4. To make a cocktail out of it; just add some vodka to it and jazz up your party.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (47g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 292.9mg||10 %|
|Potassium 8.2mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.3g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!