1 - Prep
- Mix chicken with Oyster sauce in a bowl.
- Stir together soy sauce, vingear, sugar
- Set wok or large skillet over high heat and coat with oil.
- After 1 minute add broccoli and garlic. Stir fry until broccoli is bright green and tender. 1-2 minutes. Transfer to plate.
3 - Chicken
- Add chicken to wok/skillet and stir fry until just cooked through. 3 - 5 minutes. Transfer to plate with brocolli.
4 - Finish
- Add egg to work and let sit for 5 seconds without string. Stir and chop into large curds until just set, about 30 seconds.
- Add in noodles and stir fry until heated through.
- Add brocolli, chicken, and sauce to pan. Stirfry until everything is combined, heated through, and sauce has reduced slightly.
- Serve with salt, white pepper and lime juice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (512g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 55 (14%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.1g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 98.4mg||30 %|
|Sodium 2447.2mg||84 %|
|Potassium 1666.7mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.5g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 55.3g|
|Protein 28.9g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 405
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!