1. prepare the noodle as the direction on your paste, after done and and drained noodles.
2. at same time cut chicken breast into thin slices
3. make Pad Thai sauce: pour seasoning mix into 1 cup milk then stir in a teaspoon peanut butter, keep stir until they are all mixed up.
4. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. put chicken in, stir fry 2 minutes in high heat. make sure all of the chicken color changed and done.
5. lower heat, pour bean sprout in, stir fry another 1-2 minutes.
6. put noodle, Pad Thai sauce, peanut. Toss them and make sure the noodle is heated.
ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (185g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 47 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.2g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 64.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 300.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 86.6g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 82.4g|
|Protein 16.5g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 464
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!