1. Soak Noodles in warm water for 30 minutes. Drain and use kitchen shears to cut noodles into smaller pieces. Set aside.
2. Make dressing by mixing all ingredients in Dressing section above until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat until it almost smokes.
4. Add garlic and shallot and cook for 1 minute (until fragrant).
5. Add chicken or pork and cook for 3-4 minutes (until loses the raw color).
6. Add shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes more (until all shrimp are pink all over).
7. Add the noodles and stir.
8. Add the dressing and stir well.
9. Cook the noodles until they absorb some of the dressing and turn tender - about 3 minutes.
10. Remove contents of the wok to a large bowl.
11. Add eggs to wok and cook until done but not dry - about 30 seconds.
12. Add back in the noodles and meat as well as the green onion and stir together until well blended.
13. Add pepper flakes, peanuts and bean sprouts and stir well.
14. Cook for another minute and serve with condiments.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (536g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 281 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.3g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.8g|
|Cholesterol 437.9mg||135 %|
|Sodium 1375.1mg||47 %|
|Potassium 1023.5mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 22.9g|
|Protein 64.5g||92 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 637
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.