1. In a large bowl place the scooped avocado pulp and lime juice, toss to coat.
2. Drain, and reserve the lime juice, after all of the avocados have been coated.
3. Using a potato masher add the salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash.
4. Then, fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of the reserved lime juice.
6. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.
Bacon & Eggs
Cook bacon strips, keeping flat and straight
Spoon guacamole between two bacon strips (making a "sandwich") and serve with egg whites.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 644 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.6g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 41.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.7g|
|Cholesterol 38.1mg||12 %|
|Sodium 1920.6mg||66 %|
|Potassium 3001.8mg||79 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.1g||96 %|
|Sugars, other 20g|
|Protein 79.6g||114 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1083
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!