Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1. Combine the coconut flour, chopped pecans, coconut oil, Splenda and salt in food processor and pulse until combined and pecans are finely chopped.
2. Add the eggs and pulse until a dough is formed.
3. Spread the dough evenly into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
1. Whisk together all of the filling ingredients except for the pecans.
2. Add the chopped pecans and stir to distribute evenly.
3. Pour the filling into the pie shell and top with pecan halves.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Cover loosely with foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (247g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 686 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 76.2g||102 %|
|Saturated Fat 46.4g||232 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.8g|
|Cholesterol 370.1mg||114 %|
|Sodium 142.2mg||5 %|
|Potassium 496.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.4g||46 %|
|Sugars, other 26.6g|
|Protein 16.6g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 858
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!