- Cook rutabaga for 15 minutes in boiling water with garlic; add potatoes
- Cook until rutabaga is fork-tender and drain
- In a food processor, pulse rutabaga, garlic, potatoes, sour cream, horseradish, salt and pepper until smooth; stir in chives
- Rub steak with paprika, salt and pepper and heat oil over medium-high heat
- Fry steak, turning once, until medium rare
- Transfer to cutting board and slice across the grain; serve with mash
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (255g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 156 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.4g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 58.2mg||18 %|
|Sodium 93mg||3 %|
|Potassium 431.2mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 24.4g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 270
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!