1. Prepare ingredients
2. Squash & potato on baking sheet with olive oil, salt & pepper,; 475 for 16 to 18 minutes
3. After initial cooking, add apple and shallot to roasted vegetables; 475 for 9 to 11 minutes
4. Cook chicken 5 to 7 minutes each side on MH heat
5. Add olive oil to Chicken fond in pan on MH for 1 to 2 minutes
6. Add sage, almonds & vinegar to olive oil and Chicken fond for 30 seconds to 1 minute
7. Plate the food
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (400g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!