• Season the steak with pepper on both sides.
• Heat skillet over medium high heat until very hot.
• Add 2 Tbsp. EVOO to the pan and place the steak in the pan, allow it to cook on one side for 2-3 min without moving or poking the meat.
• While the steak is cooking, chop the garlic and put it in the remaining EVOO.
• Take the sprigs of rosemary and thyme, wrap the ends with aluminum foil to keep them together and use them as a brush to brush the garlic oil on the steak while it is cooking.
• Flip the steak over, brush with garlic oil, then salt the cooked side.
• After 2-3 min flip the steak over again, and salt that side as well, brushing all sides with the herb brush of garlic oil.
• Add the garlic butter to the top of the steak, and let it melt as the steak cooks.
• When the steak is cooked, remove from pan to a board or plate and allow the steak to rest for approximately 5 min.
• Slice and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (312g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 732 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 81.3g||108 %|
|Saturated Fat 31g||155 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 38.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.8g|
|Cholesterol 208mg||64 %|
|Sodium 201.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 902.9mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 50.2g||72 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 955
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!