1. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil. Set aside.
2. Mist non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and heat to medium-high.
3. Sear tuna for 3 minutes, flip, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover.
4. Cook until desired doneness (ie medium-rare).
5. Turn off heat and pour sauce over tuna. Turn tuna and allow to sit for a minute to warm up the sauce.
6. Plate tuna and drizzle with a bit of sauce from the pan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (124g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 52.6mg||16 %|
|Sodium 437.6mg||15 %|
|Potassium 472.2mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.6g|
|Protein 25.4g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 149
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.