• Beat egg with hand beater until very fluffy
• Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
• Put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in measuring cup and add milk to ¾ cup
• Add dry ingredients and milk with egg; for thinner pancakes, stir in additional ¼ cup milk
• Do not over-mix; it’s ok to have lumps in batter
• Grease heated griddle if necessary. (To test griddle, sprinkle with few drops water. If bubbles skitter around, heat is just right.)
• Pour about 3 tablespoons batter from tip of large spoon or from pitcher onto hot griddle
• Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges; do not pat down pancake
• Turn and cook other sides until golden brown. (To keep pancakes hot, stack on hot plate with paper towels in between.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (579g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 267 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.7g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.7g|
|Cholesterol 27.8mg||9 %|
|Sodium 3820mg||132 %|
|Potassium 761.4mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 114.7g||34 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 111.4g|
|Protein 26.7g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 839
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!