1. Chop white parts of leeks, and chop pancetta. Store separately.
2. Whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
1. Heat oven to 425F / 218C.
2. Heat a 10.5” to 12” (26 cm to 30 cm) skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and then leeks with a sprinkle of salt to melted butter. Saute until softened, ~3 minutes.
3. Next, add in pancetta and saute until pancetta is starting to turn golden brown (the leeks will continue to cook down and may start browning / caramelizing - which will give them even more flavor), 4 to 5 minutes more.
4. Pour in eggs. Stir until ingredients are all mixed through and then transfer to the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until eggs are set and inserted knife comes out cleanly.
5. While frittata bakes, slice apples. Whisk together vinegar, mustard and honey. Add oil while whisking. Just before you are ready to serve toss apples, pecans and spinach with vinaigrette.
6. Slice frittata and enjoy with salad on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (370g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 271 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.1g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.8g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 50.8mg||16 %|
|Sodium 977.9mg||34 %|
|Potassium 833.5mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 21.8g|
|Protein 20.2g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 444
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!