1. Boil chicken and chicken liver until cooked. Separate the broth and set aside.
2. Slice the chicken and chicken liver. Set aside.
3. Sautee garlic and onions .
4. Add sliced chicken and chicken liver , continue sauteing.
5. Add bell pepper , carrots and mushrooms
6. Season with black pepper and chilli flakes.
7. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and
Knorr chicken knorr cube .
8. Add shredded cabbage and pancit bihon( previously soaked in water) continue cooking for 5 mins.
9. Add sesame oil (optional)
10. Serve hot!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1556g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1861 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 206.8g||276 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.4g||162 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 59g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 102.4g|
|Cholesterol 1599.4mg||492 %|
|Sodium 1432.8mg||49 %|
|Potassium 4244.5mg||112 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.6g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.1g||52 %|
|Sugars, other 40.6g|
|Protein 110.7g||158 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2473
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!