1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Melt butter over low heat. Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute, whisking constantly.
3. Gradually whisk in milk (or cream); cook over medium heat, whisking until mixture thickens and bubbles. Remove from heat.
4. Add cheeses, mustard, salt, and hot sauce, stirring until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
5. Stir in pasta and cook over medium heat for 1 minute (or until thoroughly heated).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (139g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 425 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 47.2g||63 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.3g||146 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 122mg||38 %|
|Sodium 2531.2mg||87 %|
|Potassium 113.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 45.1g|
|Protein 7.3g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 638
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!