1. Pre-heat oven to 400.
2. Put fry pan on heat with some oil.
3. Salt and pepper chicken pieces.
4. Mix together mayo, mustard, garlic, paprika and oil and spread over chicken pieces.
5. Press pieces into Panko until completely coated.
6. Place in hot pan and brown on each side.
7. Transfer to oven and cook until done.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (32g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.2g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 752.4mg||26 %|
|Potassium 70.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 46
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!