1. Rinse and dry chops. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat your olive oil and butter to medium heat.
3 Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. Coat each chop with flour on both sides and shake off excess.
5. Mix the chopped parsley with the bread crumbs.
6. Beat the eggs with the water. Dip each chop in egg mixture and then coat each side with the
panko bread crumbs.
7. Brown chops quickly on both sides.
8. Transfer to oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until done.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (297g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 219 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.3g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 142.6mg||44 %|
|Sodium 674.3mg||23 %|
|Potassium 842mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 21.8g|
|Protein 47.3g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 513
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.