- Preheat a grill to medium
- In large bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion and garlic season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Let stand
- Grill Sausage on medium heat covered about 6 min per side
- Add the vinegar and remaingin 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Brush bread slices with 2 T olive oil.
- Arrange the bread on the grill and toast on one side, about 2 min.
- Flip and top with 1/2 the cheese cover and grill for 2 min
- Let cool slightyly then cut into cubes
- Slice sausage into thick slices
- Preheat medium fry pan to medium high
- Add Tomato mixture, bring to boil 2 min
- Remove from heat
- Stir in the basil, bread and sausage
- Divide and serve topped with remaining cheese
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (313g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 594 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 66g||88 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.9g||90 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 36.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.2g|
|Cholesterol 90.6mg||28 %|
|Sodium 1250.4mg||43 %|
|Potassium 499.6mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.1g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 32.8g|
|Protein 24.2g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 837
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.