1. Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C).
2. Mix oatmeal, flour, sugar, spices, and baking soda.
3. Add oil, molasses and mix well.
4. Add raisins and then eggs.
5. Drop by teaspoons full on cookie sheet and cook about 8 minutes or until baked to touch.
6. Put in covered container while still warm to keep soft.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (988g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 1187 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 131.9g||176 %|
|Saturated Fat 55g||275 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 53.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.2g|
|Cholesterol 105.8mg||33 %|
|Sodium 62253.3mg||2147 %|
|Potassium 3852.8mg||101 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 429.8g||126 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.5g||98 %|
|Sugars, other 405.3g|
|Protein 38.9g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2990
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.