Pre heat oven to 375? F
1. Grate the parmesan cheese through a medium grater and sprinkle evenly onto the non stick mat or parchment. Form into required shape and size.
2. Sprinkle with the seeds of your choice (optional)
3. Place into the preheated oven and allow to melt and turn slightly golden.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly and start to set.
5. Using a palate knife ease the parmesan ?pancake? from the mat and drape over or into a mould.
6. Allow to totally cool and set before removing.
? Use young parmesan as it contains more oil and therefore will run and be easier to work with, older cheese has less oil and with produce a dry and very brittle ?pancake? that is virtually imposable to mould
? ?Alternatively leave then flat and serve stacked and served with Caesar style salads
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!