1. Put ingredients in bowl and knead 5 minutes with dough hook.
2. Divide into 16 balls and shape into ovals. Drop one roll in each muffin cup of a muffin pan.
3. Melt butter with crushed parsley flakes. Scoop up by teaspoon fulls and pour over each roll.
4. Then cover each in Parmesan cheese.
5. Let rise until double.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (932g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 740 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 82.2g||110 %|
|Saturated Fat 47.2g||236 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 377.3mg||116 %|
|Sodium 704.1mg||24 %|
|Potassium 1459.4mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 579.1g||170 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.6g||86 %|
|Sugars, other 557.5g|
|Protein 87.9g||126 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3436
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!