- Oven to 200
- Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Pat dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Set wire rack on rimmed baking sheet.
- Whisk together 1/4 c. flour and 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese in pie plate
- In medium bowl whisk egg whites and chives together until slightly foamy.
- In a second pie plate, combine 2 c. shredded parmesan and remaining tablespoon flour.
- Coat chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Transfer chicken to egg white mixture; coat evenly and let excess run off.
- Coat chicken with shredded parmesan mixture, pressing gently so that cheese adheres.
- Place on wire rack.
- Heat 2 t. oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Place 2 cutlets in skillet and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook until cheese is pale golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Flip cutlets and continue to cook until cheese is golden brown on second side, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to wire rack set in rimmed baking sheet and keep warm in oven.
- Wipe out skillet with paper towel and return to medium heat.
- Add remaining 2 t. oil and cook remaining 2 cutlets.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (212g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 200 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.2g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 115.3mg||35 %|
|Sodium 975.2mg||34 %|
|Potassium 416.8mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 11.1g|
|Protein 51.8g||74 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 462
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.