Try this PARMESAN-CRUSTED CHICKEN recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1) Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix Panko breads crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
3) Place chicken in flour. Next add eggs. Then add your bread crumb and cheese mixture.
4) In a large rondo style pot over medium-high heat, add Italian sausage. Allow to cook for approximately 5 minutes or until sausage is golden brown in color.
5) Add carrots, celery, and onions. Allow to cook for another 5 minutes.
6) Add tomatoes, chick peas, cumin, and chicken stock. Allow to cook for 45 minutes.
7) Finish with salt, pepper, cilantro, and parsley.
8) In a large sauté pan over high to medium heat add breaded chicken and grapeseed oil.
9) Cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side. Chicken should be golden brown in color.
10) Finish chicken in a 350° oven for approximately 8 minutes. Internal temperature should be 165°.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (4469g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 2343 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 260.3g||347 %|
|Saturated Fat 78.2g||391 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 92g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 66.9g|
|Cholesterol 1334.7mg||411 %|
|Sodium 11922.8mg||411 %|
|Potassium 7887.5mg||208 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 684.1g||201 %|
|Dietary Fiber 91g||364 %|
|Sugars, other 593.1g|
|Protein 301.3g||430 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6292
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.