1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
2. In a small bowl combine mayo and Parmesan cheese.
3. In another small bowl, toss together Italian bread crumbs and pinko bread crumbs.
4. Arrange each piece of chicken on a rimmed backing sheet. Divide the mayo mixture evenly among the chicken, spread it across the top of each piece.
5. Sprinkle bread crumbs on each piece of chicken.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until each piece reaches 165 degrees.
Recipe from: www.centercut.com
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.9g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 10.7mg||3 %|
|Sodium 544.4mg||19 %|
|Potassium 48.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.5g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 19.6g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 204
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!