1. Mix together Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder (or garlic salt), paprika, and pepper.
2. Put potatoes in large ziplock bag.
3. Add seasoning mixture. Seal bag and shake until all potato pieces are covered. (Or you can put potato pieces in a large bowl, cover with seasoning mixture and stir around till potatoes are coated.)
4. Put oil in bottom of 8x8 square pan.
5. Put in potatoes.
6. Bake 375(F) degrees uncovered 40-50 minutes or till potatoes are tender when pricked with a fork.
-Can bake at 350(F) degrees 30-45 minutes. Works fine, especially if you're baking something else at the same time at 350(F) degrees.
May need to use a 9x13 pan with a little more oil to cook all the potato cubes evenly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (329g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.3g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 33.1mg||10 %|
|Sodium 48.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 1367.1mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.3g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 49.2g|
|Protein 7.8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 262
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.