1) Roast boneless whole turkey breast at 325 degrees for 40-60 minutes or until thermometer registers 165 degrees. Let cool, and then slice.
2) In a 10" skillet heat 1 Tbl. butter over medium. Add half the garlic; cook 30 seconds.
3) Add bread crumbs and a pinch of coarse salt. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown and aromatic. Transfer to a small bowl. Wipe out pan. Stir parsley into bread crumbs.
4) Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. Meanwhile, melt an additional 1 Tbl. butter in a skillet. Add celery and remaining garlic; cook and stir over medium 5 minutes. Stir in cream,; simmer uncovered 3 minutes. Add turkey and thyme, cook and stir until heated through.
5) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup pasta cooking water. Stir reserved water into turkey mixture then toss with pasta. Stir in cheese, capers, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. black pepper
6) Top servings with bread crumbs and, if desired, additional fresh parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (290g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 172 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.1g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 194.1mg||60 %|
|Sodium 330.9mg||11 %|
|Potassium 724.8mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 45.6g|
|Protein 47.7g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 560
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!