1. Trim your chicken breasts of any excess fat. Take some plastic wrap & cover your chicken breasts & pound them out with a mallet until they’re about 1/4? thick.
2. In a large pan (I used my chicken fryer) over medium-high heat, put enough olive oil to pan fry your chicken breasts.
3. While your oil is heating, place your Panko flakes into a pie dish (or another dish large enough to bread your chicken).
4. Add in your Parmigiano & season well with s/p. Sprinkle in your dried Basil. Mix together with a fork.
5. Take your chicken breasts and press them into Panko mixture. Flip & do the same. Continue until all of your chicken is breaded.
6. Place breaded chicken breasts into hot oil & fry until golden brown on both sides. Careful not to crowd the pan (do batches if necessary) Roughly 3 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (56g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 134 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.9g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 33mg||10 %|
|Sodium 672.9mg||23 %|
|Potassium 118.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 11.1g|
|Protein 16.5g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 249
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!