1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Wrap spinach in a towel, squeeze until dry; chop fine.
4. In small bowl, mix flour, salt and cayenne.
5. In medium saucepan, bring milk and butter to a boil. Remove from heat and add flour mixture; with wooden spoon, beat until it thickens and pulls away from sides, about 1 minute.
6. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well until incorporated. Stir in spinach and cheese.
7. Drop rounded spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 1 inch apart. Bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Serve warm. (Puffs can be held at room temperature up to 1 day or frozen; reheat in 400ºF oven, 3 to 5 minutes.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (23g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.4g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 26mg||8 %|
|Sodium 86.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 18.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.6g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 54
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.