MISE EN PLACE: Wash potatoes
1) Place uncut, unpeeled potatoes in a large pot. Fill with cold water until about 2cm (1inch) above the potatoes. Add 1T kosher salt.
2) Cover the pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
3) Uncover and reduce heat to simmer; cook about 20 minutes until you can pierce easily with a fork.
4) Strain potatoes. Quarter and return to pot.
5) Over medium-low heat, brown in butter.
6) Stir in parsley and possibly more salt.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Side Serving (253g|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 1.3mg||0 %|
|Sodium 57.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 1066.5mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.8g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 38.3g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.