• 1 gallon-sized plastic freezer bag
To Freeze and Cook Later
1. Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions,
and “use-by” date.
2. Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
3. Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
1. Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
2. Pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot.
3. Cook for 8 hours on “low” setting or until beef is cooked through and
4. Remove beef from slow cooker and shred. Strain the juice left in your slow
cooker and serve the liquid as gravy with the meat.
Serve with mashed potatoes and peas.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1132g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 72mg||2 %|
|Potassium 177.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 154.6g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 152g|
|Protein 0.9g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 624
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!