Prep: Boil water.
Prep: Slice onions into rings 1/4 wide.
Prep: Dice or crush garlic, mix with 1 teaspoon of salt
Prep: Grate Parmesan cheese.
1. Add pasta to boiling salted water, stir, then add tomatoes.
2. After 1 minute, remove tomatoes, remove skin and chop.
3. Cook pasta to al dente, drain, then add to sauce below.
* The pasta and sauce should finish about the same time. When added to the boiling water, the pasta will cook in less than 8 minutes.
1. Heat olive oil on Med Low.
2. Add garlic and sautee to extract flavor into oil. Do not burn.
3. Add onions to pan and coat with oil. Saute to soften and sweeten for 10 minutes. Use lower heat if required.
4. Add tomatoes to onions and cook until soft.
5. Add parsley and season sauce with salt and pepper.
6. Add pasta to sauce and toss.
7. Server topped with Parmesan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1764g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 350 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.9g||52 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.8g|
|Cholesterol 11mg||3 %|
|Sodium 321.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 2940.1mg||77 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 429.8g||126 %|
|Dietary Fiber 27.2g||109 %|
|Sugars, other 402.6g|
|Protein 75.5g||108 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2366
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!