1. Whisk eggs together in a bowl.
2. Add flour & combine ingredients.
3. Dust work surface & hands, then place dough onto surface.
4. Knead dough until smooth & not sticky, adding flour as needed (About 8-10 minutes).
5. Form dough into ball (see photo), then wrap with saran wrap and place in refrigerator for 1 hour or up to 2 weeks.
6. Dust work surface and roll out dough into a large thin sheet using a rolling pin (see photo). Add flour as needed to ensure dough doesn't stick to work surface while rolling out.
7. Dust sheet on both sides, fold in half twice, and allow to dry in refrigerator for 15 minutes (Uncovered).
8. Unfold sheet & dust on both sides again.
9. For Linguine: Refold sheet into long skinny rectangle & cut noodles (See photo)
10. Add noodles to boiling water and cook halfway (2-3 minutes).
11. Strain noodles and combine with sauce over heat to finish.
1. Chop sticks work well for combining flour & eggs.
2. The dough should feel similar to pinching your ear lobe.
3. When cutting noodles, use a sharp knife & a quick chopping motion so the folded sheet doesn't stick together.
4. Reserve some pasta water & add to pasta when finishing in sauce.
5. Use good eggs.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (123g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 4.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 206.1mg||7 %|
|Potassium 185mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 49
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!